Redundant masculinities investigates the links between the so called crisis of masculinity and contemporary changes in the labour mark. In redundant masculinities linda mcdowell known for her path breaking work on gender relations and identities investigates this crisis as it relates to young working class men in the west the book focuses on a case study of young white male school leavers based in the contrasting british cities of cambridge and sheffield. Working bodies interactive service employment and workplace identities ijurr studies in urban and social change book series linda mcdowell on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers through a series of case studies of low status interactive and embodied servicing work working bodies examines the theoretical and empirical nature of the shift to embodied work in service dominated
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.