The laugh out loud comedy has everything one can hope for in a modern day farce two likeable cops operating way out of their league a supposedly crooked mayor with impeccable timing his innocent acting wife a shy accountant with a penchant for dropping her drawers a nervous double agent whos like to get in those drawers a scottish hit man whose brogue gets thicker the angrier he gets . Unnecessary farce is an award winning stage comedy that combines all the elements of classic farce with a contemporary plot in an economy motel room an embezzling mayor is supposed to meet with his female accountant in the room next door two undercover cops are supposed to catch the meeting on videotape
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.